[Bioc-devel] Package passing on linux machine, Vignette can't find functions on Windows.

jermiah joseph jerm|@hjo@eph98 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 20 18:56:45 CEST 2023

Hi all, one of my packages is passing successfully all install, build, &
check on the Ubuntu host, but the vignette building on the Windows server
cant find the functions within the package.

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/PharmacoGx/palomino3-buildsrc.html

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/PharmacoGx/palomino3-buildsrc.html
moreover, the build itself on MacOS is timing out for this package. The
package also builds on my local linux machine.I assumed it might be a
system issue but since its been a few days since the build, I wonder if
theres a package issue itself. This package was passing during the last
release and only started showing this error now

Thanks,
Jermiah