[Bioc-devel] Package build on Windows Error.

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Apr 19 14:07:27 CEST 2023

Recently there were updates to the R on the builders.  Piano is unavailable because it failed to install due to its dependency promises not being available.  We will investigate why the dependency failed to install but since its still listed as available I don't think there is anything you need to do at this time.

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of jermiah joseph <jermiahjoseph98 using gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 4:51 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Package build on Windows Error.

Hi all,
I am working on a package as well as its dependencies. Until yesterday, the
packages were *installing* *successfully* on the Windows builder, and there
was an error during the *build* process which I was troubleshooting. Now,
the packages are all failing on the windows *install* itself, citing:

* installing to library 'F:/biocbuild/bbs-3.17-bioc/R/library'
ERROR: dependency 'piano' is not available for package 'CoreGx'

http://secure-web.cisco.com/1vrRBzvSl_m4CSg7kC3hdSyZ_7IDfRRet559PHEBUdqH3LdvqylqhESYSQB6-uzVJ8GCc1Cqzr9dp-hUhVcoLyUgNf3NdHPWQPb_8rKDkBIJYHrTcrWcKHGoq0yNk_RUTBOzhHb0MJ4Cjnx4I9pVi1hOG5JLCvrnWnspCdt5GBrPgXhsIpaNGEXZ2GuVJNoreJfV_jC86mcM3VDUu6WJAlFzLy9jw7obQwX3q80sBctGKmEL3Ddb8mFvlUrZtEka4UCWL7PMnmdYQ9iYuAjbn2tz2FZABdMu3b4wik4GBPSb3Wkg0X7HDz5lzizzCHTA3/http%3A%2F%2Fbioconductor.org%2FcheckResults%2Fdevel%2Fbioc-LATEST%2FCoreGx%2Fpalomino3-install.html

Does anyone know how to address this issue?

Thanks,
Jermiah