[Bioc-devel] Package build on Windows Error.

jermiah joseph jerm|@hjo@eph98 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 18 22:51:03 CEST 2023

Hi all,
I am working on a package as well as its dependencies. Until yesterday, the
packages were *installing* *successfully* on the Windows builder, and there
was an error during the *build* process which I was troubleshooting. Now,
the packages are all failing on the windows *install* itself, citing:

* installing to library 'F:/biocbuild/bbs-3.17-bioc/R/library'
ERROR: dependency 'piano' is not available for package 'CoreGx'

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/CoreGx/palomino3-install.html

Does anyone know how to address this issue?

Thanks,
Jermiah