[Bioc-devel] Fixing autonomics - ssh: connect to host git.bioconductor.org port 22: Connection timed out

@dity@@bh@gw@t m@iii@g oii u@i-m@rburg@de @dity@@bh@gw@t m@iii@g oii u@i-m@rburg@de
Tue Apr 4 20:37:38 CEST 2023

Dear BioC team,

I am having the same error as many others (the missing BiocStyle
issue) and I wanted to fix it. But I somehow am not getting into
git.bioconductor.org anymore :

$ git fetch --all
Fetching origin
Fetching upstream
ssh: connect to host git.bioconductor.org port 22: Connection timed out
and the repository exists.
error: could not fetch upstream

I checked BiocCredentials and my public key is visible there.

What else could this be ? I changed institutes since my last push, in
my current setup things go through a proxyserver, could that be the
reason?

Thank you for feedback.

Aditya

--
Aditya Bhagwat
Statistics ∙ Bioinformatics ∙ Data Science