[Bioc-devel] Missing dependency errors on nebbiolo1 (Bioc 3.17)

Oleksii Nikolaienko o|ek@||@n|ko|@|enko @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 4 11:44:26 CEST 2023

Hi,
maybe because BiocStyle is not listed as a dependency or suggested package
in DESCRIPTION?
More info here: https://github.com/Bioconductor/BBS/issues/248

Best,
Oleksii