[Bioc-devel] How to fix the error checked in the development version of miRspongeR

Zhang Junpeng zh@ngjunpeng411 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Sep 24 02:42:13 CEST 2022

Thanks,  Hervé for your reply.

Now, this error has been fixed (
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.16/bioc-LATEST/miRspongeR/).
According to your suggestion, I have just imported the functions used in
miRspongeR from SPONGE. In addition, I have removed the line
'library(SPONGE)' in vignettes.

If possible, I will fork a part of functions in SPONGE instead of importing
it.

Regards,
Junpeng.

Hervé Pagès <hpages.on.github using gmail.com> 于2022年9月24日周六 03:00写道: