[Bioc-devel] BiocCheck warnings and errors

Robert M. Flight r|||ght79 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Sep 13 17:22:29 CEST 2022

Hi Christian,

In my tests directory, there is a file "testthat.R" that contains:

library(testthat)
library(mypackage)
test_check("mypackage")

did you use the "usethis::use_testthat()" to setup your testing
infrastructure?

-Robert

Dr. Robert M Flight, PhD
Bioinformatics Analyst Senior
Puller of Rabbits from Hats
Research Parasite
Moseley Bioinformatics Lab
Resource Center for Stable Isotope Resolved Metabolomics
Manager, Systems Biology and Omics Integration Journal Club
Markey Cancer Center
CC434 Roach Building
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY

Twitter: @rmflight
Web: rmflight.github.io
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8141-7788
EM rflight79 using gmail.com
PH 502-509-1827 <(502)%20509-1827>

The most powerful weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the
oppressed. Biko (1978), from Birhane & Guest, Towards decolonising
computational sciences, https://arxiv.org/pdf/2009.14258.pdf