[Bioc-devel] Help activating account so I can update package PloGO2

Dana Pascovici d@n@@p@@cov|c| @end|ng |rom mq@edu@@u
Mon Sep 5 10:11:26 CEST 2022

Dear Bioconductor experts,

I am trying to fix the current issues with PloGO2, caused by the upgrade in the Uniprot site.  I am one of the package developers, but not the person who originally submitted it (Jemma Wu).  She has quit the position in the meantime, and her email is no longer valid.

How can I transfer the authority, so I can manage my Bioconductor Git credentials, so I can update the package before it gets deprecated?  When trying to update my Bioconductor Git credentials, I get the error below:

"dana.pascovici using mq.edu.au is not associated with a maintainer of a Bioconductor package."

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Dana