[Bioc-devel] Rebuilding package

Sean Davis @e@nd@v| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 2 23:13:48 CEST 2022

Hi, Lyla.

Bioconductor builds don�t use Github, so in addition to pushing changes to Github, you�ll need to make any changes and then push them to the Bioconductor git repository. There are some git scenarios documented including this one.

https://contributions.bioconductor.org/git-version-control.html#bug-fix-in-release-and-devel

I hope that helps.

Sean

From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Lyla Atta via Bioc-devel <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Date: Friday, September 2, 2022 at 2:56 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Rebuilding package
Hello,

I received a notification that my package (veloviz) is failing to build on the new release. I made the appropriate changes and pushed to github with a version bump. I am still receiving the error and when checking the build results (linked below), it seems like my updates didn't trigger a rebuild with the package changes.

https://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.15/bioc-LATEST/veloviz/nebbiolo1-buildsrc.html

Do you have any insights on how to proceed?

Thanks!

Lyla

---
Lyla Atta
MD-PhD Candidate at jef.works<https://jef.works/>
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
lylaatta.github.io<https://lylaatta.github.io/>