[Bioc-devel] Can't see my packages in the nightly build

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Oct 26 13:44:35 CEST 2022

I am going to temporarily reopen the issues and reprocess the packages.  I'm sorry for the confusion.

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: RUIZ ARENAS, CARLOS <carlos.ruiza using upf.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2022 4:04 AM
To: Kern, Lori <Lori.Shepherd using RoswellPark.org>
Cc: Evgenii Chekalin <eygen.chekalin using gmail.com>; bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Can't see my packages in the nightly build

Hi Lori,

I have checked again today and I still don't see my packages in the daily build report (https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.16/bioc-LATEST/<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1H13QC__thOAsBpb7AGwwKS5Ld4xhv-Cnihbid3KIZaY_Mh7mUvN7bOjA2A3NSg_ETYXq8E7XkLb9w2g7mfHNXnsd2LfdQhchoV13BQwtJ1joFyrv09NLVgLNHkQmM1QKw1Crdra2-Fymp7rGZjSm3N43z0TaLiOsb7x6nefJ4iwuJz0LCuKiicxzZse9eBrc9W5-8K2KMNcuC2CEKaHZOPnBYZckXfXEvCbQe5kiVswRHOgTecUL3dWTMy8C54dcqdmp2bvX--hwZtMjmaBGFjDyCq0RymHnDiC9jJOa-KxT_Uy10y3KW4EPO12F0rlz/https%3A%2F%2Fbioconductor.org%2FcheckResults%2F3.16%2Fbioc-LATEST%2F>). Is everything OK?

Bests,

Carlos Ruiz
Postdoctoral Researcher
Genetic Unit
Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF)
Parc de Recerca Biom�dica de Barcelona (PRBB)
C/ Doctor Aiguader 88, 08003, Barcelona, Spain
(+34) 93 316 08 08

Missatge de Kern, Lori <Lori.Shepherd using roswellpark.org<mailto:Lori.Shepherd using roswellpark.org>> del dia dl., 24 d�oct. 2022 a les 13:38:
I processed acceepted package on Friday.   There was unfortunately no Saturday build report so the packages didn't make it into the weekend build report.  We are investigating why Saturday's build did not happen but you can expect to see the packages included when the next build report posts.  Now that the packages are part of the daily builder;  daily builds as the name suggest happen only once per day.  The schedule can be found on the home page:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/<http://secure-web.cisco.com/1lCDwKn620yhvE0Y0tAGqAijVnjpQ7OATJhwC5KrGuaziefoQC9nqs06k7xpM_BdLPeKWgY6tdgtRclP14EieH6SJXfEsasRzq_X55QCGYVobFAlRg5zaB0TcrlfKBoFT6dYM-Bs9qHfxZp_n8M02Z3QCUF3hvq80U8USWyHkV9XK7EJ6Chh0W8Nhix0RD3_16hEn8-iW0a_To49Q5tHh3H_okeB0I61ETs_HEzEV9-aA_A9Lvd6V1j1V-hE7JLi3AQIjDw79dK9Odm85FgqG50UFLgaapDlYbACFkjNfuJegoeYIdYq1Ec0bVqHMYJ6U/http%3A%2F%2Fbioconductor.org%2FcheckResults%2F>
And at the top of the individual build pages shows the date of the report.

Hope this helps

As far as the RELEASE_3_16 branch -
The release has not occurred yet.  It is schedule for November 2.  At that time the Bioconductor core team will create the RELEASE_3_16 branch for all packages.  The RELEASE_3_15 branch was frozen last week in prep for the release.  Currently the only branch that is open for changes and git push is the master (devel / soon to be release 3.16) branch.

Cheers,