[Bioc-devel] Can't see my packages in the nightly build

RUIZ ARENAS, CARLOS c@r|o@@ru|z@ @end|ng |rom up|@edu
Wed Oct 26 10:04:50 CEST 2022

Hi Lori,

I have checked again today and I still don't see my packages in the daily
build report (https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.16/bioc-LATEST/). Is
everything OK?

Bests,

Carlos Ruiz
Postdoctoral Researcher
Genetic Unit
Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF)
Parc de Recerca Biomèdica de Barcelona (PRBB)
C/ Doctor Aiguader 88, 08003, Barcelona, Spain
(+34) 93 316 08 08

Missatge de Kern, Lori <Lori.Shepherd using roswellpark.org> del dia dl., 24
d’oct. 2022 a les 13:38: