[Bioc-devel] error on BiocGenerics:::testPackage

Zhigang Li |zg2151 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 30 17:00:43 CET 2022

Dear Bioconductor Developers,

 Can you please help with an error message from
BiocGenerics:::testPackage for the package IFAA?

 The BioConductor platform produced the following error message when
running BiocGenerics:::testPackage("IFAA"):
 "
 BiocGenerics:::testPackage("IFAA")
 Error in BiocGenerics:::testPackage("IFAA") :
   unable to find unit tests, no subdir 'unitTests'
 Execution halted
 "

 However, the error is very strange because the subdirectory
"unitTests" is there in the folder "inst". And we have previously
passed the test of the package thru the github webpage
(https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/2651). We have
also tested "BiocGenerics:::testPackage("IFAA")" on our own computer
and it did not have this error.

 Thanks,
 Zhigang
 https://sites.google.com/view/zlab