[Bioc-devel] error on BiocGenerics:::testPackage("IFAA")

Zhigang Li |zg2151 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 23 22:23:48 CET 2022

Hi Guys,

Can you please help with an error message arised from
BiocGenerics:::testPackage for the package IFAA?

The BioConductor platform produced the following error message when
running BiocGenerics:::testPackage("IFAA"):
"
BiocGenerics:::testPackage("IFAA")
Error in BiocGenerics:::testPackage("IFAA") :
  unable to find unit tests, no subdir 'unitTests'
Execution halted
"

The error is very strange because the subdirectory "unitTests" is
there in the folder "inst". And we have previously passed the test of
the package thru the github webpage
(https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/2651). We have
also tested "BiocGenerics:::testPackage("IFAA")" on our own computer
and it did not have this error.

Thanks,
Zhigang
https://sites.google.com/view/zlab