[Bioc-devel] Broken stringi install on bioconductor_docker:RELEASE_3_16

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 11 10:41:26 CET 2022

Hi Stevie,

I also found this same problem after our emails yesterday and opened an
issue on the Bioconductor_docker repo at
https://github.com/Bioconductor/bioconductor_docker/issues/59

In the short term I think Vince's suggestion of reinstalling stringi should
at least fix your workflow, and hopefully the underlying issue won't be too
tricky for the Bioc team to resolve.

Cheers,
Mike