[Bioc-devel] Broken stringi install on bioconductor_docker:RELEASE_3_16

Stevie Pederson @tephen@peder@on@@u @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 11 06:16:37 CET 2022

Hi,

I've just instantiated a local container for RELEASE_3_16 & have this
problem:

library(stringi)
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘stringi’ in dyn.load(file,
DLLpath = DLLpath, ...):
 unable to load shared object
'/usr/local/lib/R/site-library/stringi/libs/stringi.so':
  libicui18n.so.66: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Not really sure how to fix it and I'm not sure how to file issues for
docker containers so I hope reporting it here is OK

Thanks,

Stevie