[Bioc-devel] BiocCheck not available in bioc-devel docker container

Stevie Pederson @tephen@peder@on@@u @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 9 04:42:42 CET 2022

Hi,

I also can't get my github actions bioc-check workflow running for devel,
so I checked the bioc-devel docker image & can't seem to install BiocCheck
on that container. Is this likely to be available for devel soon? Error
from my local installation of the container below:

 BiocManager::install("BiocCheck")
'getOption("repos")' replaces Bioconductor standard repositories, see
'?repositories' for details

replacement repositories:
    CRAN: https://cloud.r-project.org

Bioconductor version 3.17 (BiocManager 1.30.19), R Under development
(unstable) (2022-11-07 r83308)
Installing package(s) 'BiocCheck'
Warning message:
package ‘BiocCheck’ is not available for Bioconductor version '3.17'

A version of this package for your version of R might be available
elsewhere,
see the ideas at
https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-devel/R-admin.html#Installing-packages