[Bioc-devel] Un-deprecate fastseg package

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Mon May 23 13:33:00 CEST 2022

The package has been undeprecated.  Thank you for taking over maintainence

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Alexander Blume <alex.gos90 using gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 1:43 PM
To: maintainer using bioconductor.org <maintainer using bioconductor.org>
Cc: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Un-deprecate fastseg package

Hello,

I took over the maintenance of the `fastseg` package and would like to request un-deprecation of the fastseg package.

Best
Alexander Blume

Begin forwarded message:

From: Nitesh Turaga <nturaga.bioc using gmail.com<mailto:nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: fastseg Bioconductor package
Date: 17. May 2022 at 19:26:53 CEST
To: Alexander Blume <alex.gos90 using gmail.com<mailto:alex.gos90 using gmail.com>>
Cc: fastseg using bioinf.jku.at<mailto:fastseg using bioinf.jku.at>, G�nter Klambauer <klambauer using ml.jku.at<mailto:klambauer using ml.jku.at>>

Please email the mailing list now,  bioc-devel using r-project.org<mailto:bioc-devel using r-project.org>.

This request will be handled most likely next week by Lori Shepherd.

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute