[Bioc-devel] Add Maintainer to `tripr` package

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 13 15:17:58 CEST 2022

You would also need to activate your new BiocCredentials account with the email inab.bioinformatics using lists.certh.gr.

https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/

Best,

Nitesh

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute