[Bioc-devel] Add Maintainer to `tripr` package

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 13 15:14:41 CEST 2022

Hi Nikolaos

The maintainer for the Bioconductor access has been changed.

Please list this (inab.bioinformatics using lists.certh.gr) as the maintainer email with your “Name” on the maintainer field. Please also make sure to populate the authors field with the Names of people and not groups.

Please update both and confirm with are reply.

Best,

Nitesh

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute