[Bioc-devel] Issue updating package

Alvaro Cuadros @cu@dro@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 12 14:51:54 CEST 2022

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 10:45:36AM +0200, Octavio Morante Palacios wrote:

[...]

> I have fixed it and updated it in both the release and the devel branches.
> However, the build fails because a suggested package, mCSEA, is not
> available.

It seems to me that the error is on Bioconductor side due to the package
"backports" which is missing in palomino3 [1]. You'll see this broken
dependency chain in Bioc 3.15 check reports: shinyepico -> mcSEA -> Gviz
-> biovizBase -> backports

I don't see anything wrong in the `backports` report [2] on CRAN.

[1] http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.15/bioc-LATEST/palomino3-R-instpkgs.html
[2] https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_backports.html

   Bests, Álvaro