[Bioc-devel] Add Maintainer to `tripr` package

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Mon May 9 13:32:26 CEST 2022

Nikolaos -- For the BiocCredentials app nikopech is already associated with nikosp41 using certh.gr<https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/admin/gitapp/biocuser/1847/?_changelist_filters=q%3Dnikopech>; if you no longer have access to that email and would like help switching the email on BiocCredentials where you can manage ssh access keys please let us know.

You should have push access provided ssh keys on the BiocCredentials account are up-to-date.

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Nikolaos Pechlivanis <nikosp41 using gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2022 3:51 AM
To: maintainer using bioconductor.org <maintainer using bioconductor.org>
Cc: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>; jasonof using certh.gr <jasonof using certh.gr>
Subject: Re: Add Maintainer to `tripr` package

Dear,

I am sending a request for a change in the Bioconductor package tripr<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1YObg9QtpymS9My69qysXwuTWjqceinBEJ0bvawMBM8df9_pC45GtYmrVpDkQYX-wu2lf2EAEjzjrTL4bhp-iwKZQHcpNZE6VpwqpG-w09t6bMQtoZUWXptcvQQDAs8YbVeXIOMsGhP4TyjQf-_8VOOIkDskzqvhIjmwCX4Qiycic80GlsmsSzAfrEXDToKWIYv9-IGBQNEOEx1cLOX91aKa9zS2xYj5CJmdSSYlKSBasGJfHxxDaqLC_kVUCQefhGc2Tq3AUO3e9jaPwHSInyGjbONsfXseUhQrAlyse9bEIEwaEBpGhPrLf1jszMZ70/https%3A%2F%2Fbioconductor.org%2Fpackages%2Frelease%2Fbioc%2Fhtml%2Ftripr.html> maintainer, following the guidelines in https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/change-maintainer<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1dfMz17oqERDEJOURYBWU_hxB3AbA0GbRseTTvNLQ601GG3UX1JZqAXHohu9GoMg6UvDSqebSlDYO7SC3nutSY9plixTiQ0rlN11DUQOagjH9-2O6ShFFZIztXIIg4DLQ2QwnPO3-8N6000p-06StZxyb1yCub0_3YkkJpfA18HarmBfPCjEhY8qBOiGk1CYWAmblbyCGNWQ7JmyrKsEz9cO3CYqs-Afg4cR5VUnQ30J2DKU1WBQs05lhLkYeQzKUapalIGMKgwVA9D-GAvWd6RKcxwVvMy5AeMDL3mmSn6vuuq3-MLgdmqnf4-aSP6dc/https%3A%2F%2Fbioconductor.org%2Fdevelopers%2Fhow-to%2Fgit%2Fchange-maintainer>.

The original maintainer of the package is

original maintainer:
Email: jasonof using certh.gr<mailto:jasonof using certh.gr>
GitHub username: iofeidis

Yet, a few months ago, we asked to add a new maintainer to the package:

new maintainer:
Email: nikosp41 using gmail.com<mailto:nikosp41 using gmail.com>
GitHub username: nikopech

Could you please provide us with some instructions on how we need to proceed?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Kind regards,
Pechlivanis Nikolaos

I would like to add a new maintainer to the newly accepted package `tripr`.
I am following the guidelines stated in <https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/change-maintainer<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1dfMz17oqERDEJOURYBWU_hxB3AbA0GbRseTTvNLQ601GG3UX1JZqAXHohu9GoMg6UvDSqebSlDYO7SC3nutSY9plixTiQ0rlN11DUQOagjH9-2O6ShFFZIztXIIg4DLQ2QwnPO3-8N6000p-06StZxyb1yCub0_3YkkJpfA18HarmBfPCjEhY8qBOiGk1CYWAmblbyCGNWQ7JmyrKsEz9cO3CYqs-Afg4cR5VUnQ30J2DKU1WBQs05lhLkYeQzKUapalIGMKgwVA9D-GAvWd6RKcxwVvMy5AeMDL3mmSn6vuuq3-MLgdmqnf4-aSP6dc/https%3A%2F%2Fbioconductor.org%2Fdevelopers%2Fhow-to%2Fgit%2Fchange-maintainer>>.

Original maintainer:
Email: jasonof using certh.gr<mailto:jasonof using certh.gr>
GitHub username: iofeidis

New maintainer:
Email: nikosp41 using gmail.com<mailto:nikosp41 using gmail.com>
GitHub username: nikopech

Thank you,
Iason