[Bioc-devel] Add Maintainer to `tripr` package

Nikolaos Pechlivanis n|ko@p41 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 9 09:51:01 CEST 2022

Dear,

I am sending a request for a change in the Bioconductor package *tripr*
<https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/tripr.html> maintainer,
following the guidelines in
https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/change-maintainer.

The original maintainer of the package is

*original maintainer: Email: jasonof using certh.gr <jasonof using certh.gr>GitHub
username: iofeidis*

Yet, a few months ago, we asked to add a new maintainer to the package:

*new maintainer:Email: nikosp41 using gmail.com <nikosp41 using gmail.com>GitHub
username: nikopech*

Could you please provide us with some instructions on how we need to
proceed?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Kind regards,
Pechlivanis Nikolaos