[Bioc-devel] Question on tasks after successfully building a package

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Mar 29 13:03:02 CEST 2022

You can modify your package at any time.  Please remember to push to git.bioconductor.org with any updates and fix any ERROR or Warnings that may occur in the newly generated build report.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Keita Iida <kiida1984 using gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2022 10:54 AM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Question on tasks after successfully building a package

Dear Bioc-devel,

I am Keita Iida from Osaka University, Japan.
I appreciate your supports for developing our package ASURAT, which is under process in Bioconductor issue #2524.
Our package was successfully built by Bioconductor Single Package Builder 24 days ago, and we have been waiting for your next instruction.
However, I would like to fix some R functions.
Could you tell me if we can modify our package at any time or is it better to wait for your next instruction?
Many thanks again.

Best regards,
Keita Iida

--
Keita Iida, PhD
Email 1: kiida using protein.osaka-u.ac.jp