[Bioc-devel] Question on tasks after successfully building a package

Keita Iida k||d@1984 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 28 16:54:19 CEST 2022

Dear Bioc-devel,

I am Keita Iida from Osaka University, Japan.
I appreciate your supports for developing our package ASURAT, which is under process in Bioconductor issue #2524.
Our package was successfully built by Bioconductor Single Package Builder 24 days ago, and we have been waiting for your next instruction.
However, I would like to fix some R functions.
Could you tell me if we can modify our package at any time or is it better to wait for your next instruction?
Many thanks again.

Best regards,
Keita Iida

--
Keita Iida, PhD
Email 1: kiida using protein.osaka-u.ac.jp