[Bioc-devel] PanomiR failing on the devel builders, dependency errors

Pourya naderi poury@ny @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 25 18:56:20 CET 2022

Dear BioC team,

My package, PanomiR, recently started to fail to build on MacOS merida1 <
https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.15/bioc-LATEST/PanomiR/>. The error
message says: "dependency ‘metap’ is not available for package ‘PanomiR’."
The package builds without errors on palomina3 and nebbiolo1.

I just received a message that my package will be removed unless the issue
is resolved. Is this a transient issue on merida1? Or should look for
alternate solutions to replace "metap" dependencies?

Best,
Pourya Naderi,

Postdoctoral fellow,

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center,