[Bioc-devel] change of maintainer and deprecated package to fix

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Mon Mar 14 15:46:10 CET 2022

Thank you for letting us know.  We will un-deprecate MoonlightR now that it is building cleanly on all platforms except for macos.

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Nitesh Turaga <nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2022 10:43 AM
To: Elena Papaleo <elpap using dtu.dk>; Kern, Lori <Lori.Shepherd using RoswellPark.org>
Cc: maintainer using bioconductor.org <maintainer using bioconductor.org>; bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>; tiberti using cancer.dk <tiberti using cancer.dk>; Colaprico, Antonio <axc1833 using med.miami.edu>; antonio.colaprico using gmail.com <antonio.colaprico using gmail.com>
Subject: Re: change of maintainer and deprecated package to fix

Hi Elena and Matteo,

Matteo, You will gain access to the package once you activate your BiocCredentials account and add your SSH keys (https://secure-web.cisco.com/12l5i6bgGm-AsWg6EcQlvcBxpN73A4LAGPK76qN-2EZ8PV2ZMVBiIG8dQo8RNV_Tkyfupq4YqCqWu-i-UCjVbyDAATYvi9HBhmVpQpLzbCleRCBN9x1CMXzIyIW0S6MZ5Ceh-YD5RBeF76xg6HKvLvNFaNlX7-oU2Smt39FxxMC2HghR-uARVOFZ28A4HmiwyUBaOg4i_GI0Z71aqK64Uwz2j4Rl3LHOYXg0zg4YgziDVFCkbruK8tqHUGHNwgBwcpa3oDD831sqFfBl_KkTsIMa_km0J5L0K5XRF92elqhspUWcy0Tf8T7ubp_SBYnnm/https%3A%2F%2Fgit.bioconductor.org%2FBiocCredentials%2Faccount_activation).

Please change the maintainer (to yourself) in the DESCRIPTION file of the package as soon as you are ready with this change.

I believe @Lori will be able to answer this question regarding deprecation for you.

Best,

Nitesh

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute