[Bioc-devel] hotfix R package from a previous bioconductor release

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 8 14:52:04 CET 2022

Hi,

The 3.11 branch of Bioconductor has been frozen. You cannot push a hot fix to that branch.

You can only fix the issue in 3.14 and the current devel branch.

Best,

Nitesh

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute