[Bioc-devel] hotfix R package from a previous bioconductor release

Julien Wollbrett ju||en@wo||brett @end|ng |rom un||@ch
Tue Mar 8 14:21:37 CET 2022

Hello,

I am the maintainer of an R package. I noticed an error in the R package
of a previous release of Bioconductor (3.11).
I tried to push a hotfix to the branch RELEASE_3_11 but I got an error:

! [remote rejected] RELEASE_3_11 -> RELEASE_3_11 (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to
'git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/BgeeDB.git'

For your information I am able to push to the current master branch.

Could you please explain to me how to push this hotfix?

Best Regards,

Julien Wollbrett