[Bioc-devel] Problem With Metab

Vignesh Ravichandran v|gne@hr@v|ch@ndr@n03 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 16 17:04:08 CEST 2022

To whomever this may concern,

Hello, I hope that this email finds you well, recently I was using Metab
and after processing my samples it has not giving me a .CSV file. This is
the script I have been inputting:
library(Metab)

setwd("E:\Vignesh GCMS data\grass-meox-TMS-27-5-22\grass-meox-TMS metab
data")

result=MetReport(inputData="grass-meox-TMS metab data",
                singleFile = FALSE, AmdisReport="grass-meox-AMDIS.TXT",
                ionLib="meg22022022 with RI.msl", abundance ="A",
                TimeWindow = 2.5, save = TRUE, folder="grass-meox-TMS metab
data")

That has given me the following error:
Error in names(surefinal) <- `*vtmp*` :
  attempt to set an attribute on NULL

I was really hoping you could give me some suggestions as to why a .CSV
file is not being generated and how to resolve this error.

Thanks,
Vignesh Ravichandran