[Bioc-devel] Upstream branch

Pol Castellano Escuder, Ph.D. po|@c@@te||@no@e@cuder @end|ng |rom duke@edu
Mon Jul 11 16:20:25 CEST 2022

Gotcha! Thank you so much, Nitesh.

Best,

Pol Castellano Escuder, Ph.D.

Postdoctoral researcher
Duke Molecular Physiology Institute - Hirschey Lab
Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Email: polcaes using gmail.com / pol.castellano.escuder using duke.edu

De: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> en nombre de Nitesh Turaga <nitesh using ds.dfci.harvard.edu>
Fecha: lunes, 11 de julio de 2022, 7:30
Para: Jianhai Zhang <jzhan067 using ucr.edu>, bioc-devel <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Asunto: Re: [Bioc-devel] Upstream branch
Hi

Please don't add any messages to your commit history.

It's likely that you need to just "sync" your github repository to the one
hosted on the Bioconductor gut repository.

https://contributions.bioconductor.org/git-version-control.html#sync-existing-repositories

You will need to ask any questions on this topic in Bioc-devel mailing list.

Best

Nitesh