[Bioc-devel] Better instructions for updating BioC version

Marcel Ramos m@rce|@r@mo@perez @end|ng |rom ro@we||p@rk@org
Mon Jan 24 17:53:27 CET 2022

Hi Maddy,

Thank you for raising this issue. It is on our ToDo list.

The proposed change is to use `require` instead of `requireNamespace`
based on previous discussion
[on
Slack](https://community-bioc.slack.com/archives/C020U8LU59P/p1635436159004400)
which would notify users with old R installations.

Best regards,

Marcel