[Bioc-devel] Package "rmspc" failing on Bioconductor devel

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Wed Dec 28 18:52:30 CET 2022

At this time (and for the foreseeable future) messaging on changes to
packages
only occurs during the review process.  Your version 1.5.1 is visible in
git and will be
tested in the next build cycle which should be very soon.   Thank you

On Wed, Dec 28, 2022 at 12:29 PM Meriem Bahda <meriembahda using gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Community,
>
> I have recently submitted a new version of the package rmspc to
> Bioconductor in order to update it.
> However, when I pushed the changes to the Bioconductor and GitHub
> repositories, nothing happened (I didn't receive a message saying a new
> build has been started (like I used to before).
>
> To give you some context, the current devel version of the package is 1.5.0
> and I bumped the version of the package to 1.5.1. Did I miss something?
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> --
>
> *Meriem BAHDA*

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}