[Bioc-devel] Package "rmspc" failing on Bioconductor devel

Meriem Bahda mer|emb@hd@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Dec 28 18:29:17 CET 2022

Dear Community,

I have recently submitted a new version of the package rmspc to
Bioconductor in order to update it.
However, when I pushed the changes to the Bioconductor and GitHub
repositories, nothing happened (I didn't receive a message saying a new
build has been started (like I used to before).

To give you some context, the current devel version of the package is 1.5.0
and I bumped the version of the package to 1.5.1. Did I miss something?

Thank you very much,

--

*Meriem BAHDA*