[Bioc-devel] Nightly builds for Gemma.R

Burak Ogan Mancarci og@n@m@nc@rc|| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 17 01:24:28 CEST 2022

Ah thank you, I can see it now. Was also wondering if we could clarify who
the official maintainer of the package is now. The original submitter
was Javier Castillo-Arnemann and we were using his account for key
management during the submission process. I was planning to contact him to
change the maintainer as explained here
<https://contributions.bioconductor.org/git-version-control.html#change-maintainer>
but looking at the package now, I appear to be the maintainer (under
ogan.mancarci using gmail.com) so not sure if this is necessary. However trying
to activate a BiocCredentials account with my email returns the error:

"ogan.mancarci using gmail.com is not associated with a maintainer of a
Bioconductor package. Please check the spelling or contact
bioc-devel using r-project.org for help."

Should I still go back to him or is it possible to handle it on our end?