[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor 3.15 is Released!

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Thu Apr 28 13:59:33 CEST 2022

we investigated the issue and identified the cause.
The recently accepted new packages should be available after the next build report posting.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Christian Arnold <chrarnold using web.de>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2022 7:56 AM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Bioconductor 3.15 is Released!

Hi, the package GRaNIE faces the same issue, and it built successfully
before the deadlines (see
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1ZElGk0dWxaMybf8b0q7Aa6bGn92fCTyEg2WiLaYE7xPX9_hqtULZ05jw5zwiwL23gyAmQEPXv6cmeiUNP97GfXM35NYvDg8Ujs2czImvxco-u9dX6rykplvPc--MKnJ09ZN64MAvJ5COMHdJnJznSvQvq0jH4H7jUaG9-eUEz5igETaZyEygkMHERiRyRXrQ5FMsQBOYDs6VRey3gJhZwI9gZGMtAVymVRcIUKNl16Nrwx-_as4540P5dCxZlrMal8wt8ZiAbZ_YR-tulUk8mhkXbxA5K8_-X2qysC5k8CN71VnMc-iamvtyPvdcHWTj/https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FBioconductor%2FContributions%2Fissues%2F2556). From my
understanding, it should be included in the release cycle also, could
someone check and explain please? Thanks!