[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: cbaf and package dependency issue

Marcel Ramos m@rce|@r@mo@perez @end|ng |rom ro@we||p@rk@org
Tue Apr 26 16:06:18 CEST 2022

Hi Arman,

It looks like it has been updated at
https://code.bioconductor.org/browse/cbaf/blob/master/DESCRIPTION.
You should see the changes on the build report within the next 24 - 48
hours.

If it helps, see also the cgdsr to cBioPortalData migration vignette
https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/vignettes/cBioPortalData/inst/doc/cgdsrMigration.html

Best regards,

Marcel