[Bioc-devel] cbaf and package dependency issue

Arman Shahrisa @h@hr|@@@@rm@n @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Tue Apr 26 08:10:23 CEST 2022

Hi,

I�m the maintainer of package cbaf.

A week ago, I received an email from Bioconductor that devel branch of my package returns error.
The problem occurred because a dependent package - cgdsr � was deprecated.

I have modified the package to use cBioPortalData package instead and I pushed the changes almost 32 hours ago.
Yesterday, I received the same email showing that my package still returns error. Version 1.17.1 returns error.
But I have fixed the issue in 1.17.2 and I pushed 1.17.3 with minor fixes to Bioconductor�s servers last night.
Can you verify that you have received either versions 1.17.3 or 1.17.2?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Arman