[Bioc-devel] Issue to do git push upstream master for coMET package

Martin, Tiphaine t|ph@|ne@m@rt|n @end|ng |rom m@@m@edu
Wed Apr 20 02:59:40 CEST 2022

Hi,

I corrected the issues that I had in my package coMET.
I succeed to commit and push to GitHub with git push origin master
but I cannot succeed to push to BioC using the command
git push upstream master

What do I miss to do to finalize the update in Bioconductor?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Tiphaine
Tiphaine Martin
Postdoc Fellow
Parsons lab
Department of Oncological Sciences
The Tisch Cancer Institute at Mount Sinai
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Hess Center for Science and Medicine
1470 Madison Ave, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10029
tel: 1- 212-824-9253
Email: tiphaine.martin using mssm.edu<mailto:tiphaine.martin using mssm.edu>