[Bioc-devel] Problems with BiocParallel on Windows

Giulia Pais g|u||@p@|@1 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 25 14:16:09 CEST 2021

Sorry, my bad, I actually changed the code but for it work properly it is mandatory to rebuild the package completely (not only loading it through devtools). It seems to work for 1 function, I'll change the option export global in all the code and rebuild it and see if it works. Do you know if it is necessary also for MulticoreParam? It doesn't seem to be necessary and when I previously set the option to TRUE I always got warning messages for the stats package, that’s way we set it to FALSE.
Thank you so much for your help