[Bioc-devel] Problems with BiocParallel on Windows

Jiefei Wang @zwj|08 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 25 13:57:59 CEST 2021

I do not see it from the build report here:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/ISAnalytics/riesling1-checksrc.html

Can you please provide a reproducible example? It can be very helpful
to locate the issue