[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: ERROR: Avoid references to external hosting platforms

Marta Interlandi m@rt@@|nter|@nd|01 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 16 12:20:51 CEST 2021

Dear Marcel,

I have updated BiocCheck to version 1.29.16, but the error persists. Here
my lines of code that are causing this issue, in red the lines indicated by
BiocCheck:

dropdownMenu(type="tasks",
                                               icon=icon("info"),
                                               badgeStatus=NULL,
                                               headerText="Check out",
                                               notificationItem(
                                                 text="InterCellar",
                                                 icon=icon("github"),
                                                 status="primary",
                                                 href="
https://github.com/martaint/InterCellar"
                                               ),
                                               notificationItem(

 text="InterCellar-reproducibility",
                                                 icon=icon("github"),
                                                 status="primary",
                                                 href="
https://github.com/martaint/InterCellar-reproducibility"
                                               ),
                                               notificationItem(
                                                 text="Bioconductor
package",
                                                 icon=icon("cube"),
                                                 status="primary",
                                                 href="
https://bioconductor.org/packages/InterCellar/"
                                               )
These are part of the app UI.

Thank you very much for taking a look at this!

Best regards,

Marta