[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: ERROR: Avoid references to external hosting platforms

Marcel Ramos MA40231 @end|ng |rom ro@we||p@rk@org
Fri Oct 15 00:46:55 CEST 2021

Hi Marta,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We've made an update to BiocCheck to minimize these false positives.
Please use BiocCheck version >= 1.29.16 which should propagate in a
day or so.

Best regards,

Marcel