[Bioc-devel] Error when building a package

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 5 05:40:38 CEST 2021

Let's keep this conversation on the bioc-devel list where it started.

On 04/10/2021 20:28, matine rb wrote:
> Hi Hervé,
>
> yes, I am using R CMD build *--keep-empty-dirs -- no-resave-data* and
> getting no error. I still don't know what is causing the problem.

Again, make sure to read what's in the rectangular box on the following
page:

   http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/HPiP/

It's not about using --keep-empty-dirs or --no-resave-data when you run
'R CMD build'. It's about... well, just read it! (and follow the
provided link).

Best,
H.