[Bioc-devel] Add maintainer to scruff and celda

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 5 00:46:56 CEST 2021

Hi,

Joshua campbell is the maintainer of these two packages already.

If that is not reflected in the description file of the package, it is up to Joshua to change it.

Best,

Nitesh

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute