[Bioc-devel] 3rd de.NBI/ELIXIR-DE metaRbolomics Hackathon 22.-24.11.2021 @ Wittenberg, Germany

Neumann, Steffen @neum@nn @end|ng |rom |pb-h@||e@de
Mon Oct 4 09:49:48 CEST 2021

Dear metaRbolomics enthusiasts,

We would like to invite you to the three-day face2face “3rd
de.NBI/ELIXIR-DE metaRbolomics Hackathon” taking place on 22.-
24.11.2021 at the venerable Leucorea in Lutherstadt Wittenberg.

The official program will start Monday 22.11. @ 10:00 (but it is
possible to arrive already on Sunday). The closing is scheduled for
Wednesday 24.11. @ 14:00, but we can stay in the seminar rooms longer
(in case some heavy hacking does not allow an interruption).

Aim of the workshop is to improve the interoperability of packages used
in metabolomics (e.g. using common data structures and interfaces),
combine efforts (use single implementation of common functions), create
and demonstrate complex workflows by integrating existing tools,
identify gaps in the metaRbolomics ecosystem that need to be covered.
We will also have enough discussion time to ponder challenges of the
future, taking metaRbolomics into the next decade.

Please apply until 11.10.2021 (next monday) at
https://events.ipb-halle.de/event/95/ for attendance and accommodation.
In case the workshop is oversubscribed, we’ll make a very subjective
decision in October based on your application and which overall
participant composition could advance metaRbolomics best. You can
forward this mail to someone you consider very important for this
hackathon.

Looking forward to see you,
yours,
The 3rd de.NBI/ELIXIR-DE metaRbolomics Hackathon team

--

Upcoming events:
* Registration open: 22.-24.11.2021 3rd metaRbolomics Hackathon,

https://www.denbi.de/training/1177-3rd-de-nbi-elixir-de-metarbolomics-hackathon

---
IPB Halle                    Bioinformatics and Scientific Data
Dr. Steffen Neumann          http://www.IPB-Halle.DE
Weinberg 3                   Tel. +49 (0) 345 5582 - 1470
06120 Halle                       +49 (0) 345 5582 - 0
sneumann(at)IPB-Halle.DE     Fax. +49 (0) 345 5582 - 1409