[Bioc-devel] [External] Memory error from sesame build

Zhou, Wanding W@nd|ng@Zhou @end|ng |rom Pennmed|c|ne@upenn@edu
Mon Nov 29 18:25:38 CET 2021

Thanks for the input Herve. I saw your post but can you help me confirm that mine is on the 32-bit windows since it says mingw32 (64-bit)?

Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard / x64

* using platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32 (64-bit)

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/sesame/tokay2-checksrc.html

Does that mean all the examples added together cannot use over 3G memory? I still don't think I am using that much but I will remove some examples and see that solves the problem

Very best,

Wanding