[Bioc-devel] Fwd: WARNING: Add non-empty \value sections to the following

Daniel, Dimitrov d@n|e|@d|m|trov @end|ng |rom un|-he|de|berg@de
Mon Nov 22 18:14:48 CET 2021

Dear BioConductor developers,

Two windows users of a package that I'm developing (soon to be submitted
to BioC) have encountered the same error
<https://github.com/saezlab/liana/issues/25>:

```
Error: BiocParallel errors
 � element index: 1, 2, 3
 � first error: invalid length of row names
```

This error is not reproducible in either Mac, nor Linux, and from my
search I could pin point it to differences in which variables from the
parent environment are handled on Windows.

The package that seems to be throwing this error is *scuttle*, and in
particular the summarizeAssayByGroup function's call to BiocParallel.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kindest regards,

Daniel Dimitrov