[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: LazyData: false and accessing data in the YAML section of an Rmd document

Marcel Ramos m@rce|@r@mo@perez @end|ng |rom ro@we||p@rk@org
Thu Nov 18 16:44:44 CET 2021

Hi Witold,

I am not sure what the use case is for loading data in the yaml header.
If you're swapping out data for your vignettes, perhaps your introduction
chunks could contain the code to load the data.

In any case, I recommend that you use `data("dataset", package = "package")`
to load the data with LazyData turned off.

Best regards,

Marcel