[Bioc-devel] Dependencies error on Windows in long tests

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 16 20:34:39 CET 2021

Salut Pierrick,

Please give it one more week. We updated R to 4.1.2 on the release build
machines last week and riesling1 was the last one to receive the update.
For riesling1 this update was actually made only a few hours before the
Long Tests builds, with the unfortunate consequence that not all deps
got a chance to get installed on the machine before those builds started.

This is just bad timing and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
H.

--
Hervé Pagès