[Bioc-devel] Access to schex

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 21 21:50:46 CEST 2021

Hi Saskia,

I’ve updated your email address to saskia.freytag using perkins.uwa.edu.au.

Please activate your BiocCredentials account again, from https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation.

Another thing that could be happening is the “permissions” on your keys. http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/faq/ please check FAQ number #14, #15 and  #16 to see if those might help as well.

Hopefully this sorts it out.

Nitesh